Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Current Project

I have at the moment been drawn to the fascination for macaroons and all of the various flavours that seem to be floating about.
I have had success with chocolate macaroons following a recipe posted by Emmanuel Mollois, very easy, but you must follow his directions and above all have patience.
I have adapted the recipe to use hazelnuts, with some success but it still needs refinement.
My last flavour was raspberry and white chocolate ganache sandwiched between pink coloured macaroons.
I have some left over eggwhites, so am proposing to have some more fun with them on my next day off.
I already have some leftover salted caramel ganache from another project and am also thinking along the lines of white chocolate ganache flavoured with Ketchup or good old heinz tomato sauce.
Will post the outcome, hopefully with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment